Posted on: May 11, 2022
Office CoordinatorDo you want to work in a dynamic work
environment where no day is ever the same as the next? In this
role, your tasks will be diversified and you will be supporting our
mission. Support management with administrative duties, including
scheduling, travel planning, and routine correspondence.
- Coordinate work, plans, organize, and schedules duties and
responsibilities of department staff.
- Provide backup support for administrative staff.
- Assure training and continuing in-service training instruction
is received by all staff.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of contracts and contract
- Coordinate building maintenance, office equipment, purchasing,
and space planning/lease.
- Organize and plan department/program meetings, training, and
- May assist Human Resources with interviewing, hiring,
orientation, training, performance evaluations, and maintaining
- Coordinate, process, and maintain payroll, invoices, accounts
payable, and develop systems and operations reports within the
- Perform timekeeper responsibilities.Qualifications:
- Associates degree in related field
- 2-3 years of experience in administrative support or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
- A commitment to quality in everything you doWhy Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.We have a rewarding work environment with
awesome co-workers come join our team Apply Today!Powered by
Keywords: Sevita, Chino , Office Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!