Company: Bellzi Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Bellzi is a creative brand that focuses on the future of design
while pushing the boundaries of what can be done. We currently have
a strong fanbase that is constantly growing! -We are currently
expanding and are looking for a dedicated, creative, and
hard-working individual to join our team. The Ecommerce Specialist
should have a willingness to learn, and good time management
skills. They should have the ability to learn and adapt to the
company's needs. Duties of the Ecommerce Specialist are listed
below. As a member of our growing team, we hope that you can learn
and grow alongside us! -RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and execute product launching strategy for all new
products on different platforms.
- Optimize new and existing product Listings: pictures,
copywriting, keyword, title, bullet points, A+ EBC, other backend
details, product descriptions, etc.
- Assist product and marketing team with copywriting needs
- Writes compelling Product Titles, Features and Descriptions for
- Revises and optimizes the content of the existing catalog of
- Performs Keyword Research and ensures target search terms
correctly align with products, search intent and consumer
- Keeps up to date on algorithm updates and listing policy
changes, and always adhere to marketplace guidelines.
- Maintain marketing and social media posting schedule -
- Work with Marketing & Designers to update/maintain website
- Increase online sales thru new
- Assist with strategies for Facebook ads, Google ads, Pinterest
ads, Tiktok ads, Twitter ads. -SKILL SET
- Software and Platforms: Adobe, Microsoft Office, Google Suites,
- Exudes executive presence and a high degree of
- Capable of working as a member of a team, as well as
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills, both written and
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling
confidential and sensitive information
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; ability to think
proactively, prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow
through to achieve project goals.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to
situations and events that require quick response or turnaround;
strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Possess the desire and commitment to take on increasingly
greater levels of responsibility.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing
objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining
cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and
making adjustments to plans. -QUALIFICATIONS
- Willingness to learn
- Communication Skills
- Exceptional attention to detail -EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of ecommerce and copywriting experience required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Weekly Lunch
- Employee Discounts
Keywords: Bellzi Inc., Chino , Ecommerce Specialist/Copywriting, Advertising , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!