Regional Director, Operations
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Get the latest news and trends delivered to your inbox. Job
Locations US-CA-Chino - US-CA-Stockton - US-OR-Portland -
US-CO-Aurora Posted Date 2 weeks ago (1/29/2021 2:33 PM) Category
Operations Company KeHE Distributors FLSA Status Exempt Requisition
ID 2021-9497 Overview Good people, working with good people, for
our common good. KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food
distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never
been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic
about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you! Primary Responsibilities The Regional
Director of Operations plans, directs, organizes and controls
warehousing, distribution activities for the West Region . They are
responsible for implementing company operating policies, procedures
and processes that achieve the safe, efficient, cost effective
facility operations and meet customer service expectations.--
- High degree of self-motivation and dependability.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects that drive
- Ability and willingness to respond with patience, courtesy and
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities; ability to get along with
diverse personalities; tactful, mature, and flexible.
- Excellent grammar, verbal, and writing skills.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects
in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive but be able to
recognize and support the organization's preferences and
- Service oriented, but assertive/persuasive.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees and
- Establish and maintain warehouse budgetary goals.
- Organize production and procedures of warehouse
- Oversee and execute all inventory control procedures ensuring
maximum safeguard of the company's physical inventory.
- Provide leadership, train and develop warehouse
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws including; conducting
performance reviews, controlling overtime.
- Constantly strive to instill a sense of professionalism and
pride in co-workers, drivers, and warehouse personnel by ongoing
- Interface daily with management of the public warehouse.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all equipment.
Recommend new equipment, systems, and facility capital
- Ensure quality service and product to our customers.
- Develop and maintain inventory shrinkage-shortage level goals
established by the company.
- Oversee and direct the facility security and security
- Responsible for effective safety and sanitation programs.
- Maintain an efficient production schedule to ensure timely
truck departures to meet delivery schedules.
- Coordinate outside purchases of Warehouse materials, supplies,
- Interact with customers to resolve order discrepancies and
ensure quality service.
- Establish and maintain effective communication avenues with all
- Develop and maintain effective cost control procedures.
- Develop and maintain effective productivity procedures.
Maximize facility productivity and utilization.
- Utilize warehouse space as best as possible.
- Must maintain good attendance
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information
- Other duties and special projects as requested Minimum
Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- A minimum 10 years prior warehouse / distribution
- At least 5 years in leadership required.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write English.
- Previous experience operating a forklift, experience with
security systems, and knowledge of MS Office required.
- Ability to work varied shifts and schedules as required. Sorry
the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Chino , Regional Director, Operations, Executive , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!