Project Manager (Architectural)
Company: ASSA ABLOY Americas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are the ASSA ABLOY GroupOur people have made us the global
leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them
wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70
different countries, we help billions of people experience a more
open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces - physical and
virtual - safer, more secure, and easier to access. -As an
employer, we value results - not titles, or backgrounds. We empower
our people to build their career around their aspirations and our
ambitions - supporting them with regular feedback, training, and
development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where
they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their
role locally, regionally, or even internationally. -As we welcome
new people on board, it's important to us to have diverse,
inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and
ASSA ABLOY believes that "people make it all happen" so it is
essential to have the right people in the right roles to be
successful. - We are currently looking for the right individual to
fill our Project Manager Trainee role for our Southwest Service
Center in Ontario, California. -Who are we?The ASSA ABLOY Group is
the global leader in access solutions. Our offering covers products
and services related to openings, such as locks, doors, gates and
entrance automation solutions. This also includes expertise in
controlling identities with keys, cards, tags, mobile and biometric
identity verification systems. -What you will be doingThe -Project
Manager, -will work with the -Project - Services Manager and will
work with customers and provide project management from release of
product to production through shipping of the project. -Will review
architectural plans and specification and prepare complete and
accurate submittals to our customers. -In addition,
responsibilities will include responding to technical inquiries.Job
- Provide project management, considering product capabilities
- Review architect plans and specifications.
- Prepare complete and accurate submittals for the customer using
both computer software and pricing tools.
- Assist in areas of hardware compatibility with each product
- Handle technical inquiries.
- Communicate with customers on discrepancies and/or application
- Interpret hardware templates, review orders, and prepare
detailed drawings for manufacturing.
- Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate
governance policies, regulations and laws, AADG programs and
policies and the ASSA ABLOY Code of Conduct
- Meet established productivity and quality goals
- Actively participate in providing a safe and harmonious working
environment for all employees
- Maintain lead-time goals
- Complete Correspondence Courses and other continuous learning
activities as needed and assigned, including the development of
product and systems knowledge
- Assume and expand responsibilities, as needed REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma/GED required / -BA in Business Management,
technical degree or equivalency preferred
- AutoCAD experience is highly desirable.
- 5-7 years project managing experience, preferably in the hollow
metal door openings industry.
- Experience with direct customer contact desired.
- Ability to read, interpret and manage architectural plans,
specifications and hardware schedules.
- Full understanding of building codes and labeling requirements
- Excellent computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft, and
AutoCAD software preferred.
- Experience with TrackPoint, OrderPro or comparable a plus
- Basic Geometry and Algebra math skills are necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and
- Ability to work effectively and positively in a team
- Effective interpersonal communication skills via email and
- Self-motivated, self-regulating and able to meet job
expectations with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Identify product that best fits customer's request. Let's open
the doors to the future - together! -Working for ASSA ABLOY means
that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing
innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives. -As the
global leader in door opening solutions we are using the latest
technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes,
hotels, airports and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being
part of a fast-moving and innovative company with many
opportunities. -If you don't believe us, just ask Forbes; ASSA
ABLOY was again recently named to their esteemed list of top 100
Most Innovative Companies in the world. -AADG, Inc. is an Equal
Keywords: ASSA ABLOY Americas, Chino , Project Manager (Architectural), Executive , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!