Human Resources Manager
Company: SEKO Logistics
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Due to growth, we are adding an HR Manager to the team at SEKO!
We're looking for leaders who have strong initiative and relish
partnering with the businesses they support. This position will
support multiple sites, so the right candidate must also be willing
to travel some of the time. This is a FANTASTIC time to join SEKO!
If you want to be a partner in the creation of something special,
check out our career page and apply!Position Overview:The Human
Resources Manager (Field) is a business partner for the assigned
business unit(s) within the Company and is responsible for
overseeing all aspects of HR Management including company policies
and procedures, recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits
administration, labor law compliance, employee relations, payroll,
HRIS, and also will assist with company acquisitions and day to day
operations support. This individual must be able to handle issues
and answers intuitively and instinctively for the employees without
jeopardizing the integrity or basic directives of the management
staff, and subsequently for the corporation. Serve as contact for
employees and answers questions regarding HR policies and
procedures. The Manager must be able to build rapport with
employees and business partners, as well as maintain poise,
professionalism, and take confidentiality very seriously. Models
and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Positive attitude, resilient to rapidly changing and sometimes
highly stressful environments.
- As a small HR department, we need someone willing to "do" as
well as having the poise and capabilities of management and
- Highly professional atmosphere with a variety of
cross-functional teams - we need a versatile, flexible, agile and
open person capable of engaging with different types of
- Ability to effectively communicate, in writing and verbally,
including the ability to persuade.
- Read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or
- Effectively present information, and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
- Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in
mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- PC Literate. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office,
internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Working
knowledge of HRIS systems. Demonstrated experience with Oracle HR
- Capable of communicating and interacting effectively with
multi-functional and diverse backgrounds and ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from management,
employees and vendors.
- Exceptional project management skills, capable of managing
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the
ability to persuade.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of
confidentiality.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:Minimum:
- Bachelor's degree in HRM or a related field; or a minimum of
5-10 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 to 5+ years progressive leadership in Human
- Knowledgeable of the major HR business processes (benefits,
compensation, and payroll, recruiting, training, self-service,
administration, time and attendance and call center.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation,
organizational planning, organization development, employee
relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations.
- Experience in the administration of HR programs and policies.
- Master's Degree in HR or a related field
- 3-5 years of payroll experienceSPECIALIST CERTIFICATIONS:
- SHRM - CP or higher preferred
Keywords: SEKO Logistics, Chino , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!