Company: Black Bear Diner
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Assistant Manager - Black Bear Diner
Monitor and direct crew members as needed to ensure that products,
service, housekeeping, and facility maintenance meet company
standards and specifications. Train and supervise staff. Process
daily reports and complete other administrative procedures.
Essential Job Functions Include
- Ensure that guest service complies with Black Bear Diner
standards. Monitor service during the shift. Resolve any guest
complaints to ensure a positive outcome.
- Ensure food is prepped, cooked and plated according to
- Ensure facility is maintained per company standards, both
- Lead crew members each shift. Assign staff to appropriate
stations before the start of the shift. Monitor breaks to ensure
compliance with regulations and continuity of service. Direct
employees as needed to ensure food, service and housekeeping
- Process reports accurately and on
- Maintain cash controls and enforce over/short
- During opening or closing shifts complete all steps per company
guidelines and schedules.
- Knowledge/Skills - high school degree or equivalent. Ability to
read/write/speak English. Verbal and language skills to understand
and communicate with guests and crew
- Experience - Worked minimum of 2 years in table service
concept. Supervised employees.
- Able to work flexible schedule to cover days, nights and
weekends as High energy to stand and work for extended
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver plates of food, as well
as supplies weighing up to 30
Benefits (subject to change):
Paid vacation - 1 week during first year, 2 weeks per year starting
second year. Sick Pay - up to 5 days per year.
Keywords: Black Bear Diner, Chino , Assistant Manager, Executive , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!