Company: Partners Personnel
Posted on: November 20, 2022
We are looking for a team player with high energy and the
ability develop strong customer relationships that would like to
join our team as Branch Manager in the Chino, CA area!
Who is Partners Personnel? A Best Places to Work Company and the
15th Largest LI Staffing Firm in the US!
The candidate in this position will be responsible for overseeing
the efficient and profitable operation of all branch activities. In
addition to reporting all financial and operations information to
company management, this candidate is responsible for hiring,
training, and dismissing any employees at the branch.
- Build and develop strong relationships with clients, including
spending time out in the field
- Maintain financial responsibility for all expenses, wages, and
- Identify operational deficiencies and implement plans for
- Create and maintain a weekly report on operations and sales at
- Hire and train all employees of the branch
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
- 3+ years' of recruiting experience in the staffing industry
- Experience hiring and training individuals
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- KPI driven bonuses
- Car Program
- Our "Plus 1" program for personal and career development
- DEI and Interfaith Network initiatives that are woven into the
fabric of our company culture
Be a part of a company that doesn't just value and respect its
colleagues but recognizes and rewards their work!
- PARTNERS PERSONNEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Partners Personnel, Chino , Branch Manager, Executive , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!