Commercial Solar Project Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Integrity-based solar company - close knit team!This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Ruby VoightAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 -
$150,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Southern CA, we are
looking for a Soalr PM to support our growing footprint! We are a
close-knit commercial solar energy developer and EPC. We are
committed to providing our customer's with quality projects that
exceed their expectations. Our customers are our top priority and
our ratings and reputation speak to that. Our employees are treated
like family and our benefits and culture speak to that. If you are
a Solar Project Manager with 3+ years of experience in commercial
solar or other applicable trade, and have a passion for
construction, please apply today!Why join us?Do you want to work
with a top construction company?
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Salary!
- Strong benefits package!
- Family first culture!
- Career Stability!Job DetailsJob Details:Our company is seeking
a dynamic and experienced Permanent Commercial Solar Project
Manager to join our progressive team in the technology industry.
This role will oversee and manage all aspects of our commercial
solar projects, from initial planning to completion. The successful
candidate will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed
on time, within budget, and to our clients' satisfaction. We are
looking for someone who is passionate about renewable energy and
has a proven track record in managing large-scale commercial solar
- Oversee and manage all aspects of commercial solar projects
from conception to completion.
- Work closely with clients, contractors, and team members to
define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop and manage project schedules, identifying potential
issues and implementing solutions when necessary to ensure timely
- Manage project budget, including tracking project costs and
ensuring activities stay within budget constraints.
- Coordinate with relevant authorities to secure necessary
permits and licenses for projects.
- Ensure all projects are compliant with industry standards and
- Conduct site inspections and project progress meetings
- Prepare and present project updates and progress reports to
- Cultivate relationships with vendors, partners, and key
industry players to ensure project success.
- Continuously improve project management tools and processes for
greater project efficiency and effectiveness.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or
- 3+ years of experience in project management, specifically in
the commercial solar industry.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large-scale commercial
solar projects from start to finish.
- Proficient in project management software tools.
- Strong understanding of solar technology, design, and
- Excellent knowledge of federal, state, and local permit
processes and regulations related to commercial solar
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to manage
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong financial acumen with proven experience in managing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to build strong relationships with team members, clients,
- PMP or equivalent project management certification is a
- Must be willing to travel as needed to project sites.This is an
exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Solar Project
Manager to make a significant impact in a fast-growing industry. If
you are passionate about renewable energy and want to be part of a
team that is making a difference, we would love to hear from
you.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Chino , Commercial Solar Project Manager, Executive , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!