HUMAN RESOURCES (HR) BUSINESS PARTNER - PIH HEALTH WHITTIER HOSPITAL - FULL-TIME EXEMPT
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County,
Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health
Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. -The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on
Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. -Reporting to the Director of
Employee Relations, the Human Resources -Employee Relations Advisor
under minimal direction develops, implements and evaluates
hospital-wide employee relations programs, policies, practices and
activities. The Employee Relations Advisor manages workplace
investigations and works with organization leaders and employees to
resolve issues through variety of methods. In addition, this
position provides expertise to support labor relations strategies,
and leave of absence administration. -
- Expert ability to conduct and complete objective
investigations, document findings and make recommendations.
- Ability to handle details of a highly confidential and critical
nature. - - -
- Expert ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to facilitate discussions between management and
- Expert ability to establish and maintain interpersonal
relationships with diverse groups of individuals (business leaders,
legal counsel, colleagues, staff at all levels).
- Solid knowledge of employment law.
- Solid knowledge of software applications including Microsoft
Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email, HRIS.
- Solid ability to manage conflict and exercise good judgment in
selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Demonstrated strong experience and background in broad HR
disciplines including but not limited to employee relations, labor
relations, and leave of absence administration.
- Basic knowledge of contracts and legal documents to interpret
- 3-5 years of professional level Human Resources experience as
HR Manager or other related position
- Bachelor's degree -Preferred:
- Labor Relations experience.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- PHR/SPHR certification. -Beyond the benefits that come with
working for the area's leading community healthcare provider - one
that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort
- you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits
package. - We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity
in our workforce. - - EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: PIH Health, Chino , HUMAN RESOURCES (HR) BUSINESS PARTNER - PIH HEALTH WHITTIER HOSPITAL - FULL-TIME EXEMPT, Healthcare , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!