Dir - Nursing - CVMC Surgery
Company: Prime Healthcare
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Director of Surgical Services is responsible for direction of
patient care in the operative environment. The Director manages the
staff members in the Ambulatory Surgery, Surgery and PACU
Departments. Consults with staff, physicians and Nurse Executive on
nursing issues and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure
patient needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities
within the department and participates in PI activities/ formulates
budget for the department.Education and Work Experience
- Current and valid state license as a Registered Nurse.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)-(AHA) certificate
upon hire and maintain current.
- A minimum of two years supervisory/management experience
- At least two (2) years of experience in Surgical Nursing.
- Current Certified Nurse OR (CNOR) (AORN) certificate(s) upon
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) required. MSN
- Current PALS (AHA) Certificate upon hire and maintain current.
-We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability,
race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other
protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for
the application process, please contact Human Resources. - EEO is
the Law: -
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Chino , Dir - Nursing - CVMC Surgery, Healthcare , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!