Black Bear Diner Hiring Hosts- Chino CA
Company: Black Bear Diner
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Opened in 2017, the Fairfield by Marriott in Holyoke is the
winner of Hotels.com "Loved By Guests" and the AAA "Best of
Housekeeping" 3 years running. We would like to invite that special
person to be part of our Guest Service team providing outstanding
service to our guests from the front desk. We can be flexible on
the hours and can provide full or part time for the right
individual. Prior front desk experience is required and Marriott
training will be provided. Health, dental, vision insurance
available for qualifying individuals as well as sick time, vacation
time and travel discounts. You would be working with a tenured team
of dedicated Hospitality Managers, a great opportunity to learn
Hospitality excellence.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure hotel consistently exceeds guest service expectations
and achieves excellent guest satisfaction metrics. Review GSS
scores and help management come up with procedures to solve the
- Manage traditional front desk responsibilities including
answering phones, guest check-in/check-out, and managing guest
billing and payment collection.
- Management of Front Desk daily operations and reporting to
- Understand all front desk shifts policies and procedures
including night audit.
- Work with management team to insure group requests and
requirements are taken care of before and after check in.
- Anticipate and address guest service needs and effectively
resolve guest requests and complaints according to hotel standards.
Ensure that front desk staff is following Fairfield 100%
- Manage special requests including guest laundry, mail, package
delivery, safe deposits, housekeeping requests and wake up calls.
Insure that request logs are being used and completed.
- Communicate and collaborate with other hotel functions
including housekeeping and maintenance to deliver a seamless guest
- Maintain proficiency in using Marriott computer systems to make
and modify reservations, manage billing, and monitor room and rate
- Maintain organized records of guest communications and requests
for management and future shifts.
- Develop deep knowledge of hotel property, local area and
amenities, Marriott Bonvoy programs and other information required
to deliver excellent customer service.
- Keep front desk and work areas clean and organized at all
- Insure cleanliness including lobby, vending area, breakfast
area, public restrooms and trash bins.
- Understand Marriott Breakfast program and able to assist and
fill in as breakfast attendant.
- Understand and follow guest safety and security policies and
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling,
motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team
to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee
- Handle other duties as directed by the Operations Manager or
General Manager.QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Passionate about interacting with people and serving
- Excellent communication, motivational and leadership
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible schedule (evening, weekend and holiday availability
- Able to handle stressful situations and solve problems in a
calm, professional manner.
- Physically able to perform all job responsibilities including
standing for extended periods and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Strong computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.Job Types: Full-time,
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insuranceWork Location: One location
Keywords: Black Bear Diner, Chino , Black Bear Diner Hiring Hosts- Chino CA, Hospitality & Tourism , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!