Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter)
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionA Day in the Life The Talent Acquisition
Specialist is an essential member of our Talent Acquisition team
and People Experience department. This individual will be
responsible for sourcing and attracting top talent by developing
robust candidate pipelines and be capable of generating results in
a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will possess the
ability to proactively identify top talent to fill positions,
negotiate and close offers, prepare for talent onboarding and
provide guidance to leaders on how to identify talent. The Talent
Acquisition Specialist will report to the Talent Acquisition
Manager. This position is located in Chino, CA.All About YouWhat
You'll Bring to the Role:
- Extensive experience developing and executing fully
comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans.
- Experience meeting time to fill, quantity, quality, diversity,
veteran and internal hiring.
- Deep experience using social media tools for sourcing and
branding efforts; tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn,
Indeed, Facebook, Instagram and Diversity oriented sites.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to
determine target profile needs and appropriate match.
- Experience in a role where strong attention to detail, being
resourceful, working multiple projects and competing demands are
- Excellent consultative, negotiation, presentation skills and
proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships
across multiple departments and levels.
- Proven experience engaging high-potential prospects through
targeted sourcing and cold calling.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and proven
experience working in a result measured environment.
- Professionalism, with ability to maintain confidential
information and a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing
- Trustworthy and moral character (we use pre-employment
background & drug tests)The Must Haves:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a
related field OR currently enrolled 4th-year undergraduate pursuing
- Must have 12+ months experience as a full life-cycle recruiter,
warehouse/logistics environment a plus
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job
functions, including but not limited to, sitting for long periods
of time, occasionally walking and standing, climbing
ladders/stairs, and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt,
noise, odors, heat, cold, etc. when stepping into the
warehouseThings You Will be Doing
- Source both active and passive candidates through a variety of
methods including internet job boards, networking, social media,
industry events and job fairs, local colleges, and other creative
strategies. Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of
hiring needs for frequently recruited positions.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone, virtual or in
person) and recommend top candidates to hiring managers for
consideration. Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to
obtain feedback and ensure process is moving forward.
- Coordinate with hiring manager to present offers of employment
and negotiate a competitive offer to close the deal.
- Ensure all job descriptions and job posting templates are
consistent and compliant with OFCCP regulations.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System and ensure all applicant
data is updated timely for accurate reporting and metrics. Analyze
recruiting data to identify trends, gaps and success rates on
- Manage internal application and promotional process including
screening, coordination of interviews with hiring managers and
- Coordinate pre-screening checks and relocation, as needed.
- Serve as recruiting subject matter expert to team members and
hiring managers on sourcing strategies, interviewing techniques and
other related topics.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our employees,
managers, and candidates.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all activities and
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.NRI is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis
of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status.Powered by JazzHRKjL8BDleyP
Keywords: NRI, Chino , Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter), Human Resources , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!