Technical Support Representative
Company: Jacuzzi Group Worldwide
Posted on: June 21, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY The Technical Service Representative provides a
high level of customer service for dealers and service centers
primarily through handling phone calls for trouble-shooting advice,
part information, technical specifications, etc. SPECIFIC
- Handle a high volume of phone calls from dealers, helping
analyze problems, troubleshooting, providing part numbers and
- Provide verbal instructions for repairing spas and installing
- Provide customers with length of warranty, status of warranty
by serial number, explanation of warranty terms, etc. for various
- Good knowledge and use of Windows-based computer applications.
Good knowledge and experience with order management systems (KBM) -
- Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required.
- Must maintain a work pace appropriate to the workload.
- Occasional travel in an assisting role may be
required.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIESQUALIFICATIONS
- Strong listening skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, bilingual in
Spanish and/or French a plus.
- Basic product aptitude and knowledge in designated brand.
- Ability to perform appropriately under stress and with
displeased consumers if necessary.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently with
little or no supervision.
- Ability to coach and guide Trainee's.
- Problem-solver, ability to effectively manage customers in a
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of mechanical components; minimum of 2 years
related experience (electrical troubleshooting), experience with
pool and or spa products
- At least two (2) years' experience in a product-based customer
support function and/or call center environment; preferred in the
spa, pool, plumbing or electrical and home improvement industry.
Technical customer service experience preferred.
- Associate degree preferred or field experience.Work place
conditionsThe employee frequently is required to stand and reach
with hands and arms. The employee will frequently use a computer
keyboard, mouse, telephone. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision and viewing a computer screen. The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. This position works in a typical office environment. The
noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The
statements in this job description are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed. It is not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required.
Keywords: Jacuzzi Group Worldwide, Chino , Technical Support Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!