Solution Developer I
Company: Nfi Industries
Posted on: August 6, 2022
-The Solution Developer I will define, develop and support
application software as required to support the objectives of
Brokerage and the business units.Essential Duties &
- Participate in project meetings that are held to discuss
project scope, requirements, design, planning, and status.
- Learn, use, and become proficient in, tools, and techniques
that are established and standardized for Solution Development by
- Technologies include SQL Server/T-SQL, .NET-VB.Net/C#, MVC,
- Tools include Visual Studio, SourceSafe/TFS, Query Analyzer,
and Query Farm.
- Techniques include but are not limited to: Transactions,
Production Control, Design, Naming Conventions, and other best
- Apply analysis, design, coding, testing, and production control
best practices in a team environment towards the timely development
and support of application software.
- Work alone or with other developers under the guidance of
Senior Solution Developers, Business Analysts, and Management to
complete development tasks that meet business requirements.
- At times the employee shall be expected to interface with
business units directly (without an intermediary such as a Business
Analyst or Manager) by gathering requirements, making suggestions,
and delivering final product.
- Help train users on proper software use, and advise them on
potential change requests to our systems.Requirements:
- Bachelor's in MIS or Computer Science degree or comparable work
- Minimum of 1 year of software development experience.
- Candidates should be able to explain basic OOP concepts, and a
project they have worked on in the past that utilized them.
- An ideal candidate is a "full stack developer" that can switch
from developing SQL stored procedures to .NET development, to front
end development, and back again without major learning curves
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision and
- Demonstrates ability to take direction, but yet still be
willing to provide new ideas and feedback to the team where
- Shows motivation and displays a willingness to learn new
- Demonstrates good troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Shows an interest in building customer-facing, aesthetically
pleasing web applications. - - - - - - - - -Other:
- Must be able to travel with potential for extended overnight
trips (up to 5-10%) - -
- - -#LI-BS1 - -Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Nfi Industries, Chino , Solution Developer I, IT / Software / Systems , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!