Warehouse Sanitation Associate-Chino - $ 14.00 per hour
Company: KeHE Distributors
Posted on: October 11, 2020
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
The Sanitation Associate will support Operations by keeping working
areas in a clean and orderly condition. To perform this job
successfully, the Sanitation Associate must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are,
but not limited to, representative of the knowledge, skill and/or
This Position pay $14/hr plus benefits
- Transport supplies between departments
- Arranges and maintains boxes, pallets and product in a neat and
- Cleans lint, dust, oil and grease from machines, lighting
fixtures and racking
- Cleans floors
- Picks up reusable scrap for salvage
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms,
corridors, lockers and other work areas as needed
- Washes walls and ceiling
- Empties wastebaskets, manages the bailer, and empties and
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area
- Replaces light bulbs
- Ensures signage is clean and in proper locations
- Picks up trash from the DC grounds and maintains area
- Operates MHE to transport materials within the DC
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed or warranted, by
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Related warehouse experience is highly preferred.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Support and contribute to the overall goals of the Operations
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
- Able to meet goals under tight time constraints.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external
customers and management.
- Follow safe working practices, as instructed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to
75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The associate is
frequently required to stand, walk, and climb. While performing the
duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse
environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very
warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions.
The noise levels in the work environment are typically low to
2020-8492 Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto,
dockworker, logistics operation, logistics support, operate,
servicer, stocker, supply chain, unloader, warehouse agent
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, Chino , Warehouse Sanitation Associate-Chino - $ 14.00 per hour, Other , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!