Order Fulfillment Processing Supervisor
Company: NRI Distribution
Posted on: April 8, 2021
A Day in the Life
The Order Processing/VAS Supervisor provides direct support to the
Order Processing and Value Added Services (VAS) functions from a
process, people and information standpoint. They drive solutions to
support growth goals, process and quality improvements and the
overall Client experience. With an unfettered focus on results, the
Order Processing/VAS Supervisor will support and drive progress
ensuring timely delivery of orders and commitments by the
Operations team, while collaborating closely with all functional
areas of the organization to drive process improvement and
innovation within NRI.
AM Shift (Sat - Wed, 5:00AM - 1:30PM)
All About You
The Perfect Fit:
- Excellent technical capabilities, inclusive of tier one WMS
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing
- Decisions have a critical effect on the organization's
reputation, team members, client services, policies or
The Must Haves:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Logistics or
related field and/or 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in continuous improvement tools/methodologies to
drive customer fulfillment, quality, efficiency and safety.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.
Things You Will be Doing
- Order Processing
- Ensures orders are picked and packed as per Client and Customer
specifications and are within service level agreement (SLA's)
- Plans and manages fulfillment labor requirements.
- Works with the Inventory Management team regarding MIA's and LF
to bring to a timely resolution.
- Communicates with the CSC team regarding any escalations,
anomalies or orders that require specific focus.
- Makes determination on employee audit percentage, dependent on
- Ensures that condensing is completed to ensure utilization of
space, while balancing labor requirements.
- Value Added Services (VAS)
- Ensures all VAS requirements are meeting or exceeding Client
and/or Customer expectations and are within SLA requirements.
- Plans and manages VAS labor requirements.
- Ensures the training, cross-training and development of team
- Communicates expectations and provides regular feedback on
- Ensures safe operations of the business specific to their area
of accountability, while being vocal about safety concerns in other
- Focuses on process improvement that will drive efficiency,
quality, safety and reduction of waste.
- Communicates, monitors and drives goals and operational
- Timely completion of administrative duties (timesheets,
reviews, leave requests, performance reviews, etc.)
- Performs other duties as requested.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NRI Distribution, Chino , Order Fulfillment Processing Supervisor, Other , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!