Company: Full Steam Staffing
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Lost a job? Find a new one today.
- Able to understand what must be accomplished.
- Must be responsible for completing scheduled orders in a timely
- Must be able to work with as part of a team.
- Check Product to ensure Quality
- Cap and Pack Products as needed
- Build Boxes and Palletize them
- Perform all house keeping duties and appropriate duties as given
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain a safe and clean work space.
- Experience working around equipment and forklifts in a
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs, Stand for an 8 hour shift.
- Committed to quality, safety and communication
- Open to being cross-trained in multiple positions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high speed environment.
- Must be reliable to work daily
- Must be willing to work overtime and sometimes weekends.
Contact: 909 ###-####
Full Steam Staffing will consider qualified applicants with a
criminal history pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act. You do
not need to disclose your criminal history or participate in a
background check until a conditional job offer is made to you.
After making a conditional offer and running a background check, if
Full Steam Staffing is concerned about conviction that is directly
related to the job, you will be given the chance to explain the
circumstances surrounding the conviction, provide mitigating
evidence, or challenge the accuracy of the background report. Find
out more about the Fair Chance Act by visiting the California
Department of Fair Employment and Housing s Fair Chance Act
webpage. Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, clerk, crane,
dock, logistics agent, logistics engineer, operator night,
servicer, warehouse, warehouse support
Keywords: Full Steam Staffing, Chino , Warehouse Workers, Other , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!