Company: Republic National Distributing
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Delivery Supervisor FULL-TIME $34/hr Salary: $71,000
The Transportation Supervisor will be responsible to oversee
routing, driver and delivery operations, scheduling, and proper
handling of products. This role will also supervise driver and
delivery employees and company safety processes. This position will
work cross-functionally with warehouse Operations to assure correct
and timely loading of semis and delivery to depots. This role will
also assure timely and proper loading of bobtails and provide a
work schedule for drivers including before and after deliveries.
This position will work with warehouse Operations to guarantee
accurate orders, on-time deliveries, and customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - Managing semi and bobtail employees
to assure safe and timely departures and deliveries with the right
- Overseeing and managing company assets repairs and maintenance to
ensure safe and clean delivery vehicles.
- Training drivers to ensure right-time, efficient, and orderly
- Having responsibility for supply chain management
- Organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods to
all entities in the company
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, and
- Monitoring quantity, quality, delivery times, and efficiency
Supervising, coaching, and training driving staff members
- Complying with laws, regulations, and safety specifications
- Controlling the flow of outgoing deliveries of company
- Creating and tracking an efficient timeline of deliveries
- Completing weekly driver and truck schedules
- Maintaining constant communication and contact with sales team
and customers as directed.
- Conducting joint visits with sales team to customers soliciting
- Meeting the semi and depot budgeted costs.
- Suggesting creative ways to reduce the costs to meet the goals
stipulated in the 3-year plan.
- Training drivers in right-communication skills for superior
customerservice and satisfaction.
- Partnering with risk management to assure Federal and Cal
- Researching troubleshooting, and applying corrective actions with
asense of urgency for shortages, refusals, filling errors,
not-on-trucks,missed deliveries, breakage, and incorrect
- Managing drivers company safety processes.
- Assuring downloads match customer invoices.
- Promoting ongoing best-in-class customer service throughout
allpositions in delivery.
- Maintaining responsibility for 25 35 delivery drivers.
- Performing other related duties as assigned. LAX-01 WS-01
Schedule Shift start: 5:00AM Shift length: 8 hours Monday-Friday
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:- Bachelors
Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics
Management and/or equivalent is preferred. - At least 5 years
relatedexperience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education andexperience.- Seven to ten years experience in supply
chain analysis in consumer product goods or distribution industry.
- Experience in managing union and non-union employees, including
grievances, arbitrations, andcontract negotiations.- Must have a
valid Class A or Class B California Drivers License- Strong
planning, organization, and analytical skillsProficient with
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)- In-depth
knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply
chain, finance, customer service, etc.)- Working knowledge of data
analysis and performance/operation metrics- Six Sigma
Certification- Lean or Six Sigma process experience.- Prior
experience in wholesale distribution. About Republic National
Distributing With roots extending before Prohibition, RNDC is one
of the nations leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors,
specializing in wine and spirits.As the preferred partner for
alcohol producers who value the three-tier system, RNDC serves as a
brand-building and product expert liaison between suppliers and
those who sell or serve alcoholic beverages. Customer service,
product expertise, and executional excellence are the hallmarks of
our enduring success.By closely monitoring evolving market trends,
we understand the unique needs of our customers and consumers. Our
knowledge in the process and craft of alcoholic beverage production
fuels our passion for the art of selling lifestyle products.
Keywords: Republic National Distributing, Chino , Delivery Supervisor, Other , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!