Data Clerk - (CIM)
Company: Amity Foundation
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAmity Foundation, an internationally acclaimed
Teaching and Therapeutic Community, is seeking compassionate and
enthusiastic individuals with a desire to teach, learn and join our
community as a Data Clerk at our in-prison facilities. This
groundbreaking opportunity not only will be working in our prison
programs to help the inmate population but will also enhance your
training and experience in the field.About Amity:Amity Foundation,
is a safe place where people can change in an environment that
fosters trust; where new values can be formed; responsibility
developed and lasting relationships built. Amity is dedicated to
the inclusion and habilitation of people marginalized by addiction,
homelessness, trauma, criminality, incarceration, poverty, racism,
sexism and violence. Amity is committed to research, development
implementation and dissemination of information regarding community
building.Remembrance, Resolution, Reconciliation, Restoration,
RenewalAbout the Position:As a Data Clerk this position is
responsible for entry of all data into the Automated Reentry
Management System (ARMS) within the integrated Substance Use
Disorder Treatment Program (ISUDTP). This position is responsible
for the operational aspects of tracking and entering data and
following the policies and procedures associated with these
activities. Pay range: $18.00 - $22.00 (Dependent on Location)What
You Will Do:
- Daily data entry pertaining to services at ISUDTP.
- Accurate and timely entry of service data.
- Ensure data security as outlined in the ARMS Data Sharing
Agreement, and fulfill duties and obligations with respect to the
protection, use, and disclosure of protected heath
- Adhere to policies and procedures that ensure the integrity,
accuracy and security of all data maintained and submitted to
- Abide by policies and procedures outlining release of data,
maintaining appropriate documentation of participant requests for
information and signed Authorization for Release of
- Ensure that technical and procedural best practices related to
data security are upheld.
- Prepare and maintain daily register of participant
participation and weekly and monthly reports provided to CDCR.
- Additional duties as assigned.What You Will Bring:
- Experience in a supervisory role an asset.
- Understanding of causes, symptoms, and effects of substance
abuse; appreciation for the behavioral, psychological, physical and
social effects of drug abuse.
- Knowledge of contractual requirements of ISUDTP Data Management
functions are essential.
- Understand an array of treatment models available to
participants, and maintain a current awareness of availability for
placement within each treatment paradigm.
- Operational knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, and Access.
- Attention to detail, and ability to manage large amounts of
- Ability to integrate, disseminate, and implement data
requirements, reporting time-frames and/or procedure changes as
indicated by CDCR.
- Model professionalism, effective work habits and responsible
- Other duties as assigned.What We Offer:
- 100% Employer-sponsored HMO Plan
- PPO Medical, Dental, Vision option.
- Paid vacation, sick time, & 11 paid holidays.
- 401K, HSA, & Supplementary Life insurance programs.
- An organization committed to social justice and community
- A Community-oriented workplace.Powered by JazzHRVDCRLn2IYw
Keywords: Amity Foundation, Chino , Data Clerk - (CIM), Other , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!