Job Site Clerk
Company: The Haskell Company
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Haskell is looking for a Job Site Clerk to sit on a project site
in Chino, CA. This resource will greet all site visitors and
assuring they sign in on the visitors log, answers the phones and
directs callers to the appropriate staff member, manages delivery
tickets & other documentation that needs to be sent to the main
office, over sees the timesheets for field employees under the
supervision of the Superintendent, places orders for supplies as
directed, maintains a clean office environment, takes meeting
minutes as required and distributes as directed, makes copies for
distribution, maintains office files and documentation, updates
logs, accepts deliveries.
1. Work directly for the Superintendent. Work is generally
administrative, project-oriented and will require the ability to
comprehend and follow directions.
2. Coordinate and organize a system to completion daily tasks
3. Be courteous and professional with employees, our clients,
subcontractors, vendors, and the public.
4. Organize the office files, contracts, submittals similar to the
system used in the corporate office.
5. Have the ability and knowledge to operate a computer and work
with Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel, and use Microsoft
Outlook. Use office equipment such as copiers, printers, scanners,
label machines, etc.
6. Keep timesheets, weekly hours and per diem for the field
employees, email to Payroll weekly.
7. Keep copies of all delivery tickets and determine if it will be
a Major Purchase Order or a Field Purchase Order. Make copies and
send originals to the PM or Accounts Payable Clerk for processing
8. Log and Issue Field Purchase Orders numbers, enter rental data
and usage on Rental Equipment Reports, tract concrete usage with
the concrete log, and email to the PM and AP on a monthly
9. Log daily subcontractor's activities, weather, rainfall,
deliveries and meetings on the Superintendent's Daily Report.
10. Purchase office supplies, order material and rental equipment
as directed by the jobsite Superintendent.
11. Call vendors for quotes to do a cost comparison for materials
or rental equipment.
12. Set up vendor accounts for purchase or monthly rentals, such as
copiers, toilets, water, ice, lumber, rental equipment, etc.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications Etc..:
1. Good organizational skills.
2. Good verbal skills.
3. Ability to use Computers & Microsoft Office programs, and Office
4. Ability to provide effective written and verbal instructions, as
well as the ability to carry out detailed written or verbal
5. Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of
appropriate computer and general office equipment.
6. Ability to visually verify various report results.
7. Ability to perform light physical work, may be required to lift
up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, performing such activities
as bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing,
walking, lifting, grasping and other repetitive tasks.
8. Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values
of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust
Environmental Factors and/or Physical Requirements: See the 2nd
page for the Physical Requirement Checklist.
Haskell will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with
Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008. The job description will
be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with
business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are
subject to modification.
Haskell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities) and Drug-Free Workplace.
Keywords: The Haskell Company, Chino , Job Site Clerk, Other , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!