Company: Nexgrill Industries
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Company Overview:At Nexgrill, we pride ourselves on building
valuable products that bring people together around the grill and
the table to create memorable moments with family and friends.
Established in 1993 in Chino, CA, we leverage our expertise in
fabricating stainless steel, cast aluminum, cast iron, porcelain,
and other materials to deliver quality products at competitive
prices. We create outdoor cooking and heating products including
gas grills, charcoal grills, pellet grills, griddles, grill
accessories, and outdoor heaters for the North American and
international markets.We are passionate and excited about what we
do. We are committed to deliver on our promises and motivate each
other. We work together to create moments that matter for our
associates and our customers. Our vast global reach offers many
opportunities to cultivate a lifelong career. Join our team! Apply
today! What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Employer Paid Health Premiums
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(K) Safe Harbor Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
- Quarterly Employee Events
- Employee DiscountsTittle: Merchandise Project
ExecutiveMerchandise Project Executive Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the timing and scope of seasonal changes.
- Provide guidance about selling patterns, the timing of future
purchases and purchasing philosophies.
- Key contact for large retailers in regard to replenishment,
entering quotes in their systems, product offers, new item set up
- Reviews demand forecasts and provide analysis and
recommendations for adjustments to allocation flow plans to
maximize sales and minimize carryover inventory.
- Analyze actual sales, margin and profit reports and compare
them against the budget to identify key areas and categories that
need revitalization and immediate action.
- Forecast opportunities for each market, analyze history, taking
into account past and present performances.
- Assist in ensuring product details are accurately represented
in print and digital channels.
- Act as the key information holder from creation to shipment and
ensure smooth communication flow and accuracy of information.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to manage customer
expectations regarding capacity planning, allocation, pricing,
production, quality of goods and deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.Merchandise
Project Executive Qualifications:
- Bilingual in Mandarin Required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent; Business Administration
- Minimum 1+ years using vendor/retail portals i.e. Retail Link
for Walmart , BPM for Costco
- Minimum 1+ years related experience required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills.
- Open to traveling opportunities (10% travel domestic). May
include limited international travel. Employee Benefits:We offer
our full-time employees employer paid health premiums for select
plans. Our dental and vison plans are voluntary with low group
rates. Additional benefits include a 401K plan after one year of
employment with a Safe Harbor Plan (non-elective) with 3%
contribution. After two years with the company, employees will
receive life insurance and long-term disability insurance. All
full-time employees also enjoy generous sick and vacation days, and
holiday pay.Powered by JazzHRPI175423825
Keywords: Nexgrill Industries, Chino , Merchandise Administrator, Other , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!