Product Development Engineer
Company: Nexgrill Industries
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company Overview:At Nexgrill, we pride ourselves on building
valuable products that bring people together around the grill and
the table to create memorable moments with family and friends.
Established in 1993 in Chino, CA, we leverage our expertise in
fabricating stainless steel, cast aluminum, cast iron, porcelain,
and other materials to deliver quality products at competitive
prices. We create outdoor cooking and heating products including
gas grills, charcoal grills, pellet grills, griddles, grill
accessories, and outdoor heaters for the North American and
international markets.We are passionate and excited about what we
do. We are committed to deliver on our promises and motivate each
other. We work together to create moments that matter for our
associates and our customers. Our vast global reach offers many
opportunities to cultivate a lifelong career.Join our team! Apply
today!What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Employer Paid Health Premiums
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(K) Safe Harbor Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
- Quarterly Employee Events
- Employee DiscountsThe Product Development Engineer will create
product designs for outdoor barbecue grills, accessories, and patio
heaters. Also, fulfill the companys and clients strategic goals
while integrating the needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing
departments.Product Development Engineer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product management to determine feasibility of
new products, define feature sets, and meet project
- Provide product development support for third party
- Provide timely resolution of technical issues associated with
new and existing products.
- Utilize technical expertise and industry standards to define
and specify appropriate product requirements.
- Involved with product ideas from concept through production
launch; ideation, product layout, prototype development, design for
assembly, design for manufacture, product testing and
documentation, and creation of engineering drawings and
specifications that will meet our manufacturing, safety, quality,
regulatory code compliance and marketing objectives.
- Work in coordination with Product Management, Marketing,
Operations and Customer Base teams to transform customer input into
- Ideal candidate will have a strong background in hands-on
engineering activities including mechanical system troubleshooting
and prototype development and refinement. Position involves close
coordination with manufacturing, marketing and customer base.
- Develop, document and maintain project tasks and schedules and
execute project tasks as required.
- Specify performance testing parameters, execute tests and
document compliance with applicable requirements.
- Improve existing products using analytical techniques to better
meet customer requirements.
- Work with QA Team to build knowledge of quality assurance and
compliance issues regarding CPG to major Mass Market
- Gain expert knowledge of our industry and competitive
- Complete the development of design projects on time, with
proper documentationProduct Development Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
- 5 years of total work experience required in a related
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Adobe Programs preferred (Photoshop, In Design,
- Domestic and international travel will be required.
- Industrial Design background preferred.
- Ability to use Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United
States.Employee Benefits:We offer our full-time employees employer
paid health premiums for select plans. Our dental and vison plans
are voluntary with low group rates. Additional benefits include a
401K plan after one year of employment with a Safe Harbor Plan
(non-elective) with 3% contribution. After two years with the
company, employees will receive life insurance and long-term
disability insurance. All full-time employees also enjoy generous
sick and vacation days, and holiday pay.Powered by
Keywords: Nexgrill Industries, Chino , Product Development Engineer, Other , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!