Company: Harrington Industrial Plastics
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Harrington Industrial Plastics is the leading distributor of
industrial plastic piping, serving all industries with corrosive
and high-purity applications for over 60 years. With over 60
locations, Harrington is a trusted leader in offering versatile
products to meet the needs of a multitude of industrial and high
purity applications. Harrington's focus on industry requirements,
specifications, and high-quality craftsmanship are what makes us
outstanding in this industry. These things, in addition to our
dedicated, technically-oriented sales force, and serviceability in
virtually every major market in the United States have all
contributed to our success.
Here at Harrington we realize that our greatest asset is our
amazing team members, which is why we are dedicated to offering
endless opportunities for growth and advancement. Harrington
promotes strongly from within: we offer training, development &
advancement potential to high performing team members within the
organization. Successful warehouse/truck drivers can grow to Inside
Sales, Outside Sales, and Management. If you are looking to work
for an awesome company that offers a career path and not just a
job, then come join our winning team!
- Crafting informative and engaging content for internal and
external marking materials including newsletter, email campaigns,
social media, websites, and on-hold messages.
- Create, schedule, and post social media content for LinkedIn,
Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Consult with suppliers, category managers, sales, and marketing
departments to decide the main selling features of products for
- Create written content for use by design team on websites,
catalogs, brochures, etc.
- Perform proof reading and editing for tone, style, clarity,
grammar, and formatting.
- Interface with suppliers' personnel, websites, and portals for
the collection of description, photographs, and support
- Support design team with light design work and collection of
- Collaborate with marketing team as part of the creative
- Responsible for style and format consistency across all
marketing projects and communications.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment
and consistency in messaging, branding and style.
- Maintain inventory, pack, and ship promotional materials.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Ability to write clear concise content for marketing material
and corporate communications.
- Resourceful in the collection of information for writing
content - by calling, interviewing, researching websites and
printed material of suppliers.
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence
- 2-3 years content writing experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skill.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint &
- Ability to participate in marketing events - 3-5 travel event
- Familiarity with Constant Contact, Mailchimp and WordPress a
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop) a
- B.A. in English, Journalism or Marketing/Communications or
equivalent job experience
When it comes to benefits, Harrington has everything you'd expect
and much more! Our comprehensive total compensation package is
designed to attract and retain the best employees. We consistently
search for unique ways to improve our employees overall health;
physically, financially and socially!
- Medical plans include PPO and HDHP/HSA with annual company
- Comprehensive dental with orthodontic benefits
- Vision with Lasik discounts
- Free 24/7/365 telehealth & concierge benefits with prescription
services in (all states) when enrolled on the medical plan
- Voluntary pet care benefits to care for furry family
- Voluntary identity protection against emerging threats
- Company paid life insurance with voluntary personal and
dependent election options
- Supplemental insurance options include critical illness,
accident and, hospital indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short and Long-Term Disability
Retirement And Savings
- 401(K) and Roth retirement benefits with 100% match up to 3%,
and $0.5 to the dollar for the 2%.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care
- 3 weeks PTO with growing accruals up to 5 weeks/year
- 7 holidays including New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence
Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday following Thanksgiving and
- Jury/Witness Duty
- Savings on home and auto insurance
- Company wide wellness challenges with opportunities to
participate and earn rewards
** Employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion
of a pre-employment drug screening/physical and background
Harrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, gender
identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Harrington Industrial Plastics, Chino , Content Specialist, Other , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!