Company: Atkore International
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Who we are:
Atkore is forging a future where our employees, customers,
suppliers, shareholders, and communities are building better
together - a future focused on serving the customer and powering
and protecting the world.
With a global network of manufacturing and distribution facilities,
Atkore is a leading provider of electrical, safety and
Who we are looking for:
We are currently searching for a Quality Inspector for its
Electrical Cable and Flexible Conduit (ECFC) Division. The position
is located in Chino, CA will be reporting to the Quality
Technician/Manager. This is a 2nd shift position.
- Read and interpret product design and have a clear
understanding on what the requirements are.
- Perform random sampling inspection of all incoming, in-process
and finished product to ensure 100% of quality requirements are
- Ensure product after each changeover is being verified to
ensure compliance to product requirements.
- To record and maintain all and clear inspection information in
designated check sheet.
- To initiate Non-Conformance Report when defective product
condition is observed, including updating the required log for
traceability purpose. Follow up with department personnel
responsible for effective containment and resolution of
- Monitor status of product on hold and work with cross
functional team to ensure disposition of material is performed in a
- Perform Layered Process Audit (LPA) to ensure that all required
process and product characteristics is being complied
- To support cross functional team with continuous improvement
project when required.
- Escalate immediately to the management team, when significant
fallout or finding through audit is being observed.
- Proven track record as a quality inspector for at least minimum
of 2 years
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work in a strong teamwork-based environment and
willingness to learn new methods and techniques.
- Keen eye for details and has a passion for results and
- Familiar with quality testing method (e.g., vernier caliper,
micrometer, hardness test, tension test etc.)
- Experience working in an ISO9001 Quality Management System
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Excel, Word
- Flexibility to work on off-shift hours as per production
- Minimum High School Degree is required
- Experience in cable and wire industry would be an added
Atkore is a recipient of a Great Place to Work certification and a
Top Workplaces USA award! We're committed to creating an engaged
and aligned workforce that drives collaborative culture. Our team
strives for breakthrough results, stays focused on being standout
leaders, and fully supports decisions of the Company. We
consistently live the Atkore mission, strategic priorities, and
behaviors, all in a way that's consistent with our core values.
Together, we build strong leaders that continually endeavor to move
Join our team and align yourself with an industry leader!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Atkore International, Chino , Quality Inspector, Other , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!