Posted on: March 18, 2023
1. Maintain the customer relationships and provide satisfactory service.
2. Provide feedback to the top managers for any difficulties or bottle-necks issue to fulfill customers--- needs.
3. Update project plans/activities and keep team members informed of project progress.
4. Monitor customers--- orders and shipping schedule, both raw materials and finished goods, according to customers--- forecast to enhance product delivery.
5. Track product development effort and provide feedback of status.
6. Support RFQ by studying samples/costs analysis and prepare the draft of quotations for manager---s decision.
7. Obtain and maintain management approval of design, test, and approaches per supervisor---s instruction.
8. Obtain and maintain approval of new product codes and ensure in our system.
9. Coordinate with Supply Chain Management based on Customers--- requirements.
10. Coordinate with QA on a timeline basis for specifications and any others related issue to QA as per customers--- requirements, such as design files, 510K application process, validation process, Certificate of Conformity, test run, complaints, etc.
11. Coordinate with Accounting and Shipping Department regarding the invoice, shipping documents, and shipping instructions, etc.
12. Coordinate with Customer Service/Warehouse regarding back order, shipping, invoices, and complaints.
13. Review and maintain BOM, yield rate records, and waste rates.
14. All assigned tasks issued by direct or indirect supervisors.
AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in people, and we are committed to working with people of all backgrounds and connecting them with clients and companies who share our goals of diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
For temporary assignments lasting 13 weeks or longer, the Company is pleased to offer major medical, dental, vision, 401k and any statutory sick pay where required.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or health condition in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact your staffing representative who will reach out to our HR team.
AppleOne participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
0-1 years%54764% %%project%%
Keywords: AppleOne, Chino , PROJECT COORDINATOR, Other , Chino, California
here to apply!