Specialist, Info Security Systems Engineering-ISSE
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Description: Job Description: The Cybersecurity Engineer is
responsible for ensuring delivered information systems meet
security standards in accordance with applicable DoD policies
including DoDI 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for
Department of Defense Information Technology (IT). Essential
- Develops all applicable documents needed to obtain an
Authorization to Operate (ATO) for fielded systems.
- Identifies the information protection needs for systems and
- Reviews and assist design engineers in overarching system
design with a focus on Cybersecurity.
- Assist the collective project team of System, Software, and
Cybersecurity Engineers with the analysis of requirements and
constraints for the design of secure physical, technical, and
- Manage schedule and budgets for project level tasking.
- Interacts with customers and authorization officials to define
and achieve required Cybersecurity objectives.
- Maintain awareness of the most recent system security policies
- Travel up to 20% as needed
- Acquire and maintain certifications required to qualify as DoD
- Maintains compliance with training and ethical standards
- Asks questions and seeks clarification on unfamiliar and/or
unclear concepts, designs, and implementation detail
- One year of experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF) is
- Four Years of experience in Security Engineering with
accreditation experience required.
- One year of experience with hardening Linux and Windows based
- One year Experience with routers and firewalls.
- Three Years of experience needed Analyzing system
specifications and translating to cybersecurity requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant
experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a
minimum of 8 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and
a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- Candidate must be willing to work a flexible job schedule to
include off-shift work and occasional overtime. Preferred
- Active Secret Clearance
- Current Security+ certification, CISSP a plus
- Familiarity with Platform Information Technology (PIT) a
- Experience with systems integration is desired.In compliance
with pay transparency requirements, the salary range for this role
is $83,500 - $155,500. This is not a guarantee of compensation or
salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including
but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris
also offers a variety of benefits, including health and disability
insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education
assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid
holidays. The specific programs and options available to an
employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the
applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Chino , Specialist, Info Security Systems Engineering-ISSE, Other , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...