Inventory Clerk - PM
Company: NRI USA, LLC
Posted on: March 15, 2020
About Us:NRI Distribution--is a specialist in providing North
American logistics services to apparel, footwear, equipment and
accessories manufacturers in the outdoor, action sports, fashion
and lifestyle industries.-- We are champions in both wholesale and
ecommerce fulfillment.-- At NRI a high level of service is a MUST,
while providing an enjoyable and freedom-centric workplace to our
team members.-- Both the Client and our team member experience is
very important to us!--We fundamentally believe that ones mindset
establishes the foundation for success in our environment and look
for people that live by and embrace a winning attitude with a
propensity for action.We recognize the opportunities technology
brings in an environment of continuous improvement as well as
change.------ Can you challenge process and be collaborative?-- Do
you prefer to identify opportunity and present solutions to
leadership?-- Are you comfortable in a relationship where you
create results every day to justify your role and add value to the
team?-- We view the realities of budget constraints and ROI as
challenges and not limitations, do you?-- If you appreciate new
tech solutions, simplicity, data driven decisions and initiating
change, while acting by the principals of living with integrity,
leading through action and delivering excellence while creating
harmony and sustainability for all, keep reading.NRI is an equal
opportunity employer.-- We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all
employees.Opportunity:Under the direction of the Distribution
Center--Manager, and Inventory Lead or his or her designate, The
Inventory Clerk ensures efficient organization and execution of
Inventory processes, will support and drive progress while
collaborating closely with the manager and all functional areas of
the organization to drive process improvement and innovation within
NRI.Job Duties and Responsibilities:1. Lost/Found Investigation
Using the Aspire Windows and RF applications to perform
investigation processes to resolve inventory issueson the warehouse
floor.2. Adjustment Auditing Performs audits on adjustments
following the proper authorization matrix from the client.3.
Inventory reporting Accurately tracks and enters required data into
the client-specific reports on their required time cycles.4.
Lost/Found Support Providing Lost/found Investigation Support and
Guidance, to other Inventory Clerks in offsite Facilities.5. All
other duties as assigned and needed by the
- Operate pallet-jacks and other material handling equipment in a
safe manner, and follow all safety procedures when working around
- Follow the security protocol for the warehouse and
- Follow NRI Safety Rules, Safety Procedures, and Standard
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy
condition at all times.
- Ensure skids are sorted, stacked and in good repair, removing
any damaged skids.
- This position is required to consult with and/or coordinate
activities with other employees in the organization.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying,
taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions
as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Identify information by categorizing, recognizing differences
or similarities, and detecting changes.
- Ability to decipher strings of numbers and descriptions while
matching it exactly to the information given.
- Problems or situations are different and require
interpretation. Use judgment to identify the most appropriate
solution from several options using prior knowledge and
experience.All About You:Things You Can Do:
- Excellent technical capabilities, inclusive of tier-one WMS
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and a guru in Excel.
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing
- The ability to bring cross-functional teams together to
collaborate on projects.What Gets You Stoked:
- Building quality relationships with co-workers, vendors and
- Ongoing learning opportunities.
- Setting goals and achieving them.The Must Haves:
- High school diploma preferred--1-
2--years of relevant work experience.--MHE experience--required,
certification a plus--Physical ability to carry out the duties,
including the ability to lift and carry up to 50--lbs, walking and
standing for extended periods, climbing ladders, and tolerating
conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold,
etc.--Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not
required--Experience--preferred--in continuous improvements--to
drive customer fulfillment, quality, efficiency--and safety.--
- Lives in accordance to and can make decisions based on our
company values (visit----to look them up).
- Ability to collaborate, interact, communicate at all levels of
the organization and team-building.
Keywords: NRI USA, LLC, Chino , Inventory Clerk - PM, Professions , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!