Company: KeHE Distributors
Posted on: September 6, 2020
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
The Warehouse Clerk provides support to the warehouse management
with various day-to-day tasks and projects. The Warehouse Clerk
isresponsible for creating and maintaining warehouse employee
productivity reports. In addition, this person will distribute work
assignments per managers direction.
- Maintain, calculate, print and distribute daily all warehouse
paperwork, daily spreadsheets, and distribute all shipping related
- Perform other administrative and clerical functions as
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and graphs.
- Assign MHE operators accordingly.
- Communicate status, needs, and or issues to management
- Track equipment pre-shift inspections. Escalate issues
- Collect activity reports daily e.g., indirects.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A minimum of six months to one year related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to write simple correspondence effectively and present
information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers,
clients, and other employees in the organization.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts, such as
fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions in practical
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems in situations
where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to develop alternative solutions.
- Knowledge of the WMiS system and TOLAS Inventory software as
well as proficient experience in Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
The employee will also need to be able to work with RF scan
- Operate all Material Handling Equipment according to OSHA and
- Gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive
- Displays willingness to make decisions.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail;
looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to
improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner;
strives to increase productivity
- Work overtime as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 20
pounds. The employee is frequently required to sit. While
performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to
a typical office environment and is rarely exposed to outside
weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is
usually low to moderate. Associated topics: ayudante de produccion,
coordinator, logistics agent, logistics engineer, logistics intern,
logistics support, operate, warehouse, warehouse intern, warehouse
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, Chino , Warehouse Clerk-Chino, Professions , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!