Lead Material Handler - Afternoon Shift
Posted on: November 13, 2020
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career as a
Full-Time Lead Material Handler!
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives
of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson
Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment
to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care
facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than
150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus
McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products.
We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire
continuum of healthcare.
Use the link below to watch a video to learn more about working for
- Lead Material Handler
- Monday through Friday - Afternoon shift (times of shift will be
discussed during interview)
- Responsible for performing the physical tasks involved in the
shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products,
materials, parts, supplies and equipment
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or
invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting
unsatisfactory items where necessary
- Pulls and fills orders
- May use (but not limited to) power equipment such as a
forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse
- This position is not responsible for operating delivery trucks
which require a Commercial Drivers License
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final
- Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production
- 4+ years distribution experience
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of Material Handling issues; Basic reading,
writing, addition and subtraction skills
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to perform lifting (weight varies based on product)
Benefits & Company Statement:
McKesson believes superior performance - individual and team - that
helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health
should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive
compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a
high-performance workforce, and it's flexible enough to meet the
different needs of our diverse employee population.
When you join McKesson, you become a part of something special. You
also get access to a wide variety of benefits; take a look at our
Here are a few employee perks:
- We offer a competitive starting wage along with a competitive
career progression program
- We offer 16 PTO days to all eligible employees along with paid
- Our customized medical, dental and vision packages are created
to fit you and your family's needs
- Earn health insurance and gym membership rebates through our
- Invest in your future through our generous 401(k) Retirement
Savings Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program to offset
continued education costs
- Put your family first by taking advantage of our children of
McKesson Employee's Scholarship Program
- Provide you tools to advance in your career
- Utilize the Employee Assistance Program for help with legal,
financial and mental health matters
- Help create a healthier world through our volunteer and
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of
patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with
payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical
companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier
organizations that deliver better care to patients in every
But we can't do it without you. Every single McKesson employee
contributes to our mission-whatever your title, whatever your role,
you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of
people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the
future of our company-and of healthcare. At McKesson, you'll
collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out
our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here
is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer -
minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration
for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.
Career Level - IC-Operations Support - O4
**If you require accommodations for this interview - please reach
out to us at 877-337-0059 as soon as possible to coordinate.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be
disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job
seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation
to assist with your job search or application for employment,
please contact us by sending an email to
McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted
to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Keywords: McKesson, Chino , Lead Material Handler - Afternoon Shift, Professions , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!