Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Warehouse Worker Position Summary:
- Loading trucks by hand stacking boxes.
- Hand wrapping and loading truck on powered equipment.
- RF scanning building of pallets. Key Responsibilities:
- Processes orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group
Lead in order to meet customer requirements.
- Receive, picks, packages, and labels shipments according to the
Distribution SOP and work instructions
- Maneuvers picking cart or powered industrial truck to various
locations throughout the Distribution Center to locate materials
and fulfill orders
- Completes paper documentation requirements for packing and
shipping of hazardous chemicals.
- Practices good housekeeping and keeps inventory neat, clean,
- Completes paper documentation requirements as outlined by
- Verifies proper storage conditions of products and notifies
Supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise such as Cant
Finds, Expired Product, Breakage, and Out-Of-Stocks.
- Assist other team members, as needed, to ensure customer
satisfaction including maintaining sufficient employee relations
and teamwork. Minimum Requirements/Qualifications:
- The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge,
skills, and/or ability.
- To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able
to complete each essential duty in a satisfactory manner and work
in a team environment.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of distribution and
departmental standard operating procedures.
- General warehouse experience is preferred.
- Preferred experience in computers and scanning equipment.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention
- Must be able to work independently and posses problem solving
- Ability to constantly stand and move around department
- Frequent walking, stooping, bending and reaching required.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance necessary for
adequate scheduling and coverage. Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Worker must be able to read and write in English.
- Lifts, carries, pulls and pushes up to 40 - 70 pounds
frequently and 100 pounds occasionally with or without
accommodation.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Chino , Warehouse Worker, Professions , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!