Posted on: June 21, 2022
PakLab is a leading contract manufacturer specializing in health
& beauty and household products. With three decades of professional
product development service experience, we are setting a new
standard in contract manufacturing. With our innate understanding
of product design, development and formulation, as well as
manufacturing and packaging mechanics, we work with our clients as
a fully integrated strategic partner, creating innovative products
from the bottom up. We employ a world-class team of Engineers,
Chemists, Microbiologists, Lab Technicians, Designers, and
Packaging Specialists who oversee the process from conception to
completion. Service is the cornerstone of our corporate culture,
and we will devote whatever resources are necessary to ensure a
complete understanding of our customers' needs in order to achieve
We are currently searching for a Manufacturing Analyst at our
Chino, California location. You will be accountable for the ongoing
analysis of production and labor back to underlying activities. The
Manufacturing Analyst must also construct and monitor those
manufacturing data accumulation systems needed to provide an
appropriate level of manufacturing information to management.
- Responsible for the monthly review of production activities
including work order closures, standard and adjusting journal
- Prepare and issue periodic manufacturing variance analysis
(i.e. material, labor) and reports (daily, weekly, monthly,
quarterly, and annual).
- Assist Operations Management (Sr. Dir. Ops.; Dir. Ops,; Supply
Chain Director, etc.) with the preparation, reporting and
management of labor variances (billable and non-billable).
- Develop and implement special projects and analysis as directed
by plant and financial management resulting in reasonable process
- Must be able to successfully work independently and
cooperatively with all levels of the organization (line operator to
- Be able to communicate clear and concise information/commentary
about various cost/variance reports and be able to quickly resolve
any variance discrepancy (i.e. Actual vs. Standard labor and
material variances, KPI reporting, etc.).
- Be strong advocate/driver of improvement ideas by generating
recommendations based on the plant's cost variance results and
other plant performance measurements.
- Willing and active participant in process improvements teams as
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial transactions
with the SAGE/ERP system.
- Adhere to all plant safety and health requirements; drive and
monitor site GAAP/SOX compliance.
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing procedures
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong cost accounting and finance aptitude.
- Working knowledge of computer applications (i.e. Microsoft
- SAGE experience a plus.
- Able to interface with all departments and various levels of
employees and demonstrates an ability to work cooperatively and
collaboratively as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively
as part of a team.
- Good understanding of confidentiality.
- Superior problem solving, decision making and organizational
- Able to work in fast-paced environment with limited
supervision. able to move from one type of task to another without
loss of speed or efficiency
- Detail oriented with strong clerical and time management
What we offer:
- Winning culture with a friendly, team-oriented environment
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
PakLab is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. This job requires
the ability to lift and pull a minimum of 25lbs, requires walking,
standing, or sitting for lengthy periods of time and requires
bending, pulling, pushing and reaching above shoulder/below waist
levels. The work environment and physical requirements described
are representative of those an employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: PakLab, Chino , Manufacturing Analyst, Professions , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!