Posted on: June 22, 2022
PakLab is a leading contract manufacturer specializing in health
& beauty and household products. With three decades of professional
product development service experience, we are setting a new
standard in contract manufacturing. With our innate understanding
of product design, development and formulation, as well as
manufacturing and packaging mechanics, we work with our clients as
a fully integrated strategic partner, creating innovative products
from the bottom up. We employ a world-class team of Engineers,
Chemists, Microbiologists, Lab Technicians, Designers, and
Packaging Specialists who oversee the process from conception to
completion. Service is the cornerstone of our corporate culture,
and we will devote whatever resources are necessary to ensure a
complete understanding of our customers' needs in order to achieve
We are currently searching for a Pricing Analyst at our Chino,
- Responsible for the monthly review of production activities,
including work order closures, standard and adjusting journal
- Estimating and analyzing all costs for a particular product,
project or process.
- Verify costs and prices associated with purchase orders.
- Establishing all project estimates and analyzing line
- Creation of all labor standards for all products.
- Maintaining timely response and communication of all price
- Review estimates versus actual line performance information
with the production department on a continuous basis.
- Reviewing fixed costs on a continual basis to maintain an
acceptable level of profit margin.
- Yearly review of product costs.
- Determine up-charges when performing special tasks not included
in a finished goods cost.
- Review Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and costs associated
with such changes; revise pricing as needed.
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing procedures.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Supply Chain or related field
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting
- Strong cost accounting and finance aptitude.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of computer applications (i.e. Microsoft
- Sage experience a plus.
- Able to interface with all departments and various levels of
employees with a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and
collaboratively as part of a team
- Flexible, able to move from one type of task to another without
loss of speed or efficiency.
- Must demonstrate ability to work cooperatively and
collaboratively as part of a team.
- Good understanding of confidentiality.
- Superior problem solving, decision making and organizational
- Able to work in fast-paced environment with limited supervision
and prioritize tasks.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong administrative and time
What we offer:
- Winning culture with a friendly, team-oriented environment
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
PakLab is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. This job requires
the ability to lift and pull a minimum of 25lbs, requires walking,
standing, or sitting for lengthy periods of time and requires
bending, pulling, pushing and reaching above shoulder/below waist
levels. Certain areas require the use of safety equipment. The work
environment and physical requirements described are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: PakLab, Chino , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!