Fleet Tire Sales Specialist - Chino, CA
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: September 13, 2022
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with
over200Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located
across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the
largest nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly
hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission
statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE - ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial
Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear - which makes
them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable
services and powerful management tools to help you lower your
operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for
commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As the Fleet Tire Sales Specialist (Commission) role, you are
responsible for selling new and retreaded commercial truck tires
and related products and services by managing current customer
accounts and developing new accounts. You must also produce
sufficient sales volume to achieve assigned sales objectives.
Represent the company professionally through team image and service
readiness. Through training, you will develop knowledge of the
company's products and services and be able to educate others. You
will also monitor and report on market intelligence which impacts
business and pricing within the market.We encourage you to allow us
to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Actively seeking and developing new accounts and represent the
company to potential customers.
- This position requires frequent local travel from customer
sites to establish and further build relationships
- Selling company supported products and services.
- Meeting sales goals set by management.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and
services to provide accurate information to customers.
- Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations utilizing
a value selling approach.
- Attending sales training and continually building product
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, sitting and squatting.
- Create or increase truck tires sales through a planned program
of regular solicitation.
- Scheduling fleet service appointments and coordinating
appointments with the service department.
- Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with
cost analysis and benefits.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of tire adjustments and ensuring
that customer casings are handled appropriately.
- Delivering tires to customers as needed.
- 2 years or more of successful Sales and/or Business to Business
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate Degree in related field.
- Previous business to business sales experience
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Chino , Fleet Tire Sales Specialist - Chino, CA, Professions , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!