Company: Auto Club of Southern California
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Sales ClerkThe Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking
a Sales Cashier to provide clerical and member service support to
the Auto Club's Sales team in our AAA Branch
- Process credits and payments as appropriate.
- Enter data, organize, classify, maintain & set-up files
- Respond in timely manner to requests in-person, over the phone
and/or in writing.
- Provide files, documents, photos, reports, etc. as
- Prepare standard departmental reports, forms, etc.
- Use a number of computer programs to store and organize
- Reconcile, track and report payments, bills and credits as
- Process and distribute mail.
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior related experience preferred
- Advanced organization skills
- Moderate typing skills required
- Commitment to maintaining superior customer relationships
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Software products
- General knowledge of other personal computer applications
preferredTraining:Our comprehensive and employee centric training
facility provides training programs to help employees acquire
various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discountsThe Automobile Club of Southern California is
part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have
14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our
national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902,
and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded,
service-driven professionals to join our team."Through dedicated
employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial
products that provide members peace of mind and value."AAA is an
Equal Opportunity EmployerThe Automobile Club of Southern
California will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Auto Club of Southern California, Chino , Sales Clerk, Sales , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!