Sales Representative New Store
Company: Sleep Number Corporation
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Company Overview Sleep Number team members are part of a
passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the
health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We
are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by
Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we
continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring
their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work.
Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the
workforce, we have a place for you. In our 35+ years in the
industry we have improved over 14 million lives, and we are just
getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting
work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to
field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we
are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a
great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep
innovation. #TeamSleepNumber Overview This is an exciting
opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience
unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented
environment. Our proprietary products, exclusive distribution,
best-in-class sales training and relationship-based sales process
enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding,
long-term career. Our retail sales professionals convey a passion
for our products and their customers, have an entrepreneurial
spirit, and represent the Sleep Number brand with the highest
- Provide a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven
sales process to discover each customer's unique sleep needs and
lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will
deliver "the best sleep of their life." -
- Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively
communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional
information. Provide timely, relevant follow-up.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for
becoming a trusted, successful "Sleep Expert" and consistently
exceeding sales goals.
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to
make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role, preferably high-end
- A commitment to professional appearance and attitude;
willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g.,
POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive
demonstrations, iPad, apps); technology engagers and early adopters
- Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work
- Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute
positively to a team-oriented work environment.
- Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to
include evenings and weekends.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate
English language proficiency. Second language skills
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional
education and training preferred.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base pay, plus commission and bonus plan
- Health/dental/vision coverage within 30 days
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and company holidays Wellbeing Our company's
purpose is to improve the health and wellbeing of society.
Wellbeing is more than a catchphrase - it's a movement that
permeates our company and through our team members. We are
dedicated to enhancing and supporting the wellbeing of our team
members and their families through benefits, programs, and
resources across our five wellbeing pillars of emotional,
financial, career, community, and physical health, with sleep at
the center. By joining our team, in addition to offering
competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team
members an extensive benefits package including, but not limited to
medical and pharmacy benefits, dental, life and disability
insurance, a matched 401(k) Plan, paid time off, and much more.
Examples of how we invest in your wellbeing:
- Sleep - Our 360 - smart bed for team members, and discounts on
our innovations and sleep solutions for yourself and friends and
family throughout the year.
- Physical - Wide range of wellbeing resources and services
through our medical plans to improve your physical health. - -
- Emotional - Access to mental health resources, caregiving
support, paid time off and parental leave to support your emotional
wellbeing. Work for your day flexibility, available for select
- Financial - Competitive base and variable pay programs, ability
to save for the future through a matched 401(k) plan and financial
support to recover from an illness or injury.
- Community - Paid time off for volunteering and connections to
our communities through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
initiatives, and support for charitable causes.
- Career - Opportunities for career development and continuous
learning, including a tuition reimbursement program. Safety Safety
is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team
members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent
with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Health
& Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws. EEO Statement
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit
discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex
(including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender
status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to
pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin
or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability,
genetic information (including testing and characteristics),
veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status
protected by federal, state, or local law. Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) It is Sleep Number's policy to provide
reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities during the application process, consistent with
applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious
documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a
qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at
any time during the selection process, including if you are unable
or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles
Keywords: Sleep Number Corporation, Chino , Sales Representative New Store, Sales , Chino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!