VP Of Sales And Marketing. . . . .
- Highly visible and hands-on position
- Plan and direct all aspects of the Company's domestic and
international sales and marketing policies, objectives, and
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing and sales
strategies and implement tactical plans.
- Responsible for the development and administration of sales
promotions to maximize sales in all markets both domestic and
- Responsible for appraising: pricing, distribution, sales policy,
practice, administration, and procedures in terms of continuing
success in maximizing sales.
- Prepare annual sales forecasts.
- Assist with international sales forecasts and confer on
international sales policy, practice, and strategy.
- Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships, and
- Develop benchmark criteria to ensure the efficiency and
- Identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends.
- Research and analyze economic trends, buyer habits and the
demographic characteristics of consumers.
- Work closely with Product Development, Engineering, Sales and
other Senior Executives.
- 15+ Years in progressive Marketing and Sales roles at Sr.
- University degree; MBA preferred
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that
inspires and motivates a team
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within
demanding time frames.
- Travel 20-30%.
- Strong experience level with distribution channels, both foreign
- Regular Attendance and Overtime whenever needed.
Great benefits. Contact LeiLani to apply for this great position as
a VP of Sales and Marketing today! We are an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
without regard to disability or protected veteran status.